I don’t yet know what I’ll be using it for, but if I decide I want to write about something, I will write about something. For now I’ll just write about myself, because the blog is about, well, me.
- I’m a cashier at McDonald’s. Sometimes I’m in at the front taking orders and money. Sometimes I’m in the drive-thru. Sometimes I’m cleaning the dining area. Someday, maybe, I’ll be a manager.
- I like to watch TV, mostly superhero stuff. I’m a big fan of the Flash, in particular.
- My hometown is in the state of Georgia. I was born here, raised here, and still live here. It’s pretty hot here, at least in my opinion. But it holds sentimental value for me.
- I’m an independent when it comes to politics. While politics is obviously not my specialty, I do believe any party can be wrong.
- I’m a cyclist, but I’m not a professional. Chances are, if you’re a cyclist I’m at least 10× worse than you. I do cheat this, however. So if you want to race, I might actually win!
- Have you ever heard of Survivalcraft? It’s a Minecraft “clone”. I play that game sometimes. Actually, I own gosurvivalcraft.com.
- I hate wasps. Need I say more?
I think that about covers it.